THE BRETHREN BOX - 3 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION
The box that started it all. Included in your subscription will be all the current month’s Patrons Project beers, guaranteed, plus a steady supply of new releases and Northern Monk classics. (8 beers per month)
A great way to try all the beers without the monthly ongoing costs.
Please Note: Do not add any other items to your order when signing up.
This box is for UK shipping only.
Your first box will be dispatched week commencing September 27th.
This subscription will include:
- Guaranteed Inclusion of all Patrons Project beers released in that month
- A selection of OFS Project beers from the month
- A selection of limited-edition special releases from the month*
- Approximately 2 Northern Monk Classic beers (including supermarket specials such as Faith in Futures)
- Guaranteed inclusion of all Patrons Society exclusive releases**
- 5% Online shop discount (Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts)
- Access to any collaboration brews we brew at another Brewery in the UK
- Access to exclusive Patrons Society merch, with a 25% staff discount on those items!
- Inclusion of ‘The Scribe’ Northern Monk Zine
TOTAL COST: £90 + £5.95 shipping per month
*Not including beers part of a Box Set (for example Heaven Chocolate Box) and any bottle special releases.
** Average of 1 release per month (12 per year). These beers will be available to Patrons Society members first, and after delivery of the box, members-only will have the opportunity to purchase any remaining stock via the webshop for one week. The excess will then go on general sale after this one-week period.
How does it work?
Your initial payment will be taken when you pay which is a prepayment and will cover you for the 3 months and then shipped every 1 month.
Shipping costs are not included and will be charged at the standard rate at the end of the checkout and will cover for the 3 months boxes. You will receive further email notification of shipping details once we send them out, where you can track your box. That's it, you'll then receive tasty beers!
For any further questions please refer to our Patrons Society FAQ page.