Northern Monk Brew Co.
CARTHUSIAN MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION BOX
Beers from the Carthusian subscription condensed into one box of nine headline beers per month.
We introduced the twice-monthly Carthusian subscription as a temporary measure when many were facing isolation. As lockdown is beginning to lift, and people are returning to the pub, we wanted to create a version that offers all the best bits of the original Carthusian subscription, with a reduced amount of beer.
This Carthusian box will be delivered monthly and contain 9 beers.
This will include:
- Every Patrons Project beer brewed that month.
- 2 beers from a partner brewery. The brewery we partner with will change with each delivery.
- A selection of our special releases.
- Guaranteed inclusion of 1 Patrons Society exclusive beer per month. *
- Approx. 2 Classic Monk beers.
- Tasting notes from Brian, Northern Monk Co-Founder and Head Brewer.
- One-off member benefits such as festival exclusives and freebies.
COST PER BOX: £36 + shipping
* These beers will be available to Patrons Society members first, and after delivery of the box, members only will have the opportunity to purchase any remaining stock via the webshop for a month. The excess will then go on general sale after this one-month period.
How it works?
After your initial first payment, all further payments will be taken on the 1st of every month, and then delivered to you towards the end of the month.
You can cancel or amend your subscription at any time via your online profile or the link you will receive in your initial email.
You’ll receive further email notifications regarding shipping details once it’s left the brewery. Where you’ll then be able to track your box.
For any further questions please refer to our Patrons Society FAQ page.