THE FELLOWSHIP BOX - UK ONLY
Monk & Friends. All of the current month’s Patrons Project beers, guaranteed, plus a steady supply of new releases, Northern Monk classics, and 2 beers from a different spotlight brewery each month - curated by our brewers. (9 beers per month)
Please Note: Do not add any other items to your order when signing up.
These boxes will be despatched week commencing August 30th.
This subscription will include:
- Guaranteed Inclusion of all Patrons Project beers released in that month
- A selection of OFS Project beers from the month
- A selection of limited-edition special releases from the month*
- Approximately 2 Northern Monk Classic beers (including supermarket specials such as Faith in Futures)
- Guaranteed inclusion of all Patrons Society exclusive releases**
- Inclusion of 2 guest beers per month from one of our friends
- 5% Online shop discount (Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts)
- Annual £20 Northern Monk Webshop vouchers every December for those in the Fellowship/Brethren subscription for the full 12 months of the calendar year
- Access to any collaboration brews we brew at another Brewery in the UK
- Access to exclusive Patrons Society merch, with a 25% staff discount on those items!***
- £15 discount on Hop City and Dark & Wild City Festival tickets
- Inclusion of ‘The Scribe’ Northern Monk Zine
To compare the boxes please click here.
COST PER BOX: £36 + shipping
*Not including beers part of a Box Set (for example Heaven Chocolate Box) and any bottle special releases.
** Average of 1 release per month (12 per year). These beers will be available to Patrons Society members first, and after delivery of the box, members-only will have the opportunity to purchase any remaining stock via the webshop for two weeks. The excess will then go on general sale after this two week period.
How it works?
After your initial first payment, all further payments will be taken on the 19th of every month, and then delivered to you towards the end of the month.
You can cancel or amend your subscription at any time via your online profile or the link you will receive in your initial email.
You’ll receive further email notifications regarding shipping details once it’s left the brewery. Where you’ll then be able to track your box.
For any further questions please refer to our Patrons Society FAQ page.